Career Seeker Virtual Resource Center
Meet your goals from where you are. Our online resources for career seekers can help with job search, interview readiness, career exploration, skill-building, and much more. Get started below.arrow_downward
FEATURED OPPORTUNITY: ALLIED HEALTH CAREER FAIR
The City of Philadelphia and Philadelphia Works is hosting a career fair for anyone interested in a career in the field of Allied Health.
- Download the Flyersend
- Register for the Allied Health Career Fair!send
- Learn more about the employers and open positionssend
- Explore a career pathway in the healthcare industry.send
- Connect to a healthcare training program.send
WELCOME TO PA CAREERLINK® PHILADELPHIA!
PA CareerLink® Philadelphia is here to enhance your efforts to build a career. We want to partner with you to identify and reach your professional goals. Our on-line resources are a great place to start, but if you need to speak to someone directly, we are available Monday – Friday via email at [email protected] or by phone at (833) 750-5627.
- Welcome to PA CareerLink®send
- Contact a Local PA CareerLink® Centersend
- About PA CareerLink®send
START YOUR JOB SEARCH HERE!
Explore jobs through current job listing, websites, or find a job based on skills and past experience.
- Network Online to Find a Jobsend
- Modern Interviewingsend
- Seven Public Speaking Tips to Ace the Interviewsend
- 50 Behavioral Based Interview Questionssend
- Access Immediate/Local Job Openings Nowsend
- Search the State-wide Jobs Databasesend
UPDATE YOUR RESUME
You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. For your career, your resume is that first impression. It’s the bridge between your potential employer. Use the resources below to help your resume stand out from the crowd.
- Do’s and Don’t of Resumesend
- Resume Buildersend
- Register for PA ID to Access Free Resume templatessend
HEALTH, WELLNESS, AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
Job search and career exploration can be stressful. The uncertainty of being able to provide and sustain for yourself and your family can be affect your overall health and wellness. The resources here can help you alleviate anxiety, stress, and depression while facing the challenges of being unemployed or under employed.
- Stress Management Presentationsend
- Stress Management Assessmentsend
ADDITIONAL WORKFORCE RESOURCES
You may need workforce services that are specific to your situation. We can help you navigate available resources specifically for veterans, persons with disabilities, 55+, youth and young adults, immigrants, returning citizens (reentry), and more.
- Explore Apprenticeshipssend
- Adult Education & Literacy (GED® & HiSET®)send
- Continuing Education (College and Post Secondary Degrees)send
- Immigrants and New Pennsylvanianssend
- Returning Citizens/Reentrysend
- Youth and Young Adultssend
- Women in Non-Traditional Careers (i.e., construction, manufacturing, etc.)send
- Resources for People with Disabilitiesinfo