Health Technology & Administration
Launch your career in Health Technology & Administration today!
What is the course?
The course provides introductory skills which are used in jobs such as Patient Access Coordinator, Patient Services Rep, Scheduler, Front Desk Receptionist, Billing Clerk/Specialist/ Coordinator, Patient Account Representative, Medical Secretary, Medical Records Clerk, Medical Coder.
Learn in a virtual classroom from the comfort of your home.
- 8 weeks of instruction
- 6 hours per week
- A mix of live online teaching & self-paced learning
Course Topics: Customer Service & Communication, Time &Task Management, Healthcare Legislation, Medical Records, Healthcare Payers, Diagnosis & Procedure Codes
How will the course help me?
- Skills Training from Employers – Healthcare employers will share real-world skills while serving as guest instructors throughout the course.
- Access to Mentorship Opportunities – Access professional networks in the healthcare industry for guidance on your career.
- Employer Networking – Opportunities to interview with Skills Forward employer partners.
- Career-building Services – Gain access to the PA CareerLink® PHL services, including interview preparation and resume creation.
I’m interested! How do I apply?
Start by completing the Health Technology & Administration course application by clicking here.
Your application responses will be evaluated as part of the selection process, with only a select number of candidates accepted into the course. A PA CareerLink® PHL representative will contact you with additional details on the application process’s next steps if you are selected to move forward.
- Learning Method: Online Live + Self-Paced